For Reception applications please telephone Cheshire East Council on 0300 123 5012
Our admissions policy is below for more details.
- An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made to the school by contacting Cheshire East https://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/schools/admissions/in-year-applications.aspx
- Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published over-subscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements for 2023/24 will be applied. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
- If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of receipt.
- You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
- Please contact the Local Authority to discuss in-year applications with the local authority https://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/schools/admissions/admissions.aspx
If your child is a baptised Catholic or has a parent/guardian worshipping at St Barnabas or is a regular worshipper in the Church of England, you will need to complete a supplementary information form to evidence that your child meets the faith criteria.